Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Kylie Minogue would love to be a director

Hollywood, Kylie Minogue news, Current news of Kylie Minogue, Hollywood News, Hollywood Movie News, Hollywood Movie Songs, Hollywood Movie Actors, Hollywood Actress

Singer-actress Kylie Minogue, who shot to fame with soap opera Neighbours, admits she would love to be behind the camera and be a director.
"Professionally, I'd love to be behind the camera more. I think there's a director in me somewhere as I get older and bossier. I don't know how I ended up with a music career that has lasted that long when I thought I'd just be an actress," she was quoted as saying.
"I love the community spirit of doing a film with other people around, rather than having your own trailer when you're a pop star," she added.

Read more at:http://ibnlive.in.com/news/kylie-minogue-would-love-to-be-a-director/148904-8-67.html

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.