Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Radcliffe will remain Harry Potter for fans

Harry Potter, Hollywood, Hollywood news, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

British actor Daniel Radcliffe admits he will never be able to give up his Harry Potter image, but says it wouldn't bother him much as long as directors don't see him like that.

"There will be some people who will always see me as this character, I know that and understand that. That's fine. As long as they are not casting directors and film makers, hopefully it won't hold me back. That's my attitude," Radcliffe said in an interview.

The 21-year old actor, who played the schoolboy wizard for 10 years, admitted that he took the role for granted as he got to do so many exciting stunts and scenes while shooting the series of films, said reports.

Radcliffe will remain Harry Potter for fans

"One thing I took for granted over the 10 years was that I was playing an action hero. You don't get to do that in any other line of performance. I got to slide 40ft down a roof, I got burst out of a ring of fire. I got to do some really cool stuff. I probably won't get to do that so much anymore," he said.

Read more at:http://ibnlive.in.com/news/radcliffe-will-remain-harry-potter-for-fans/149098-8-67.html

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.