Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Kolaveri Di: Dhanush over the 'moon-u'

Kolaveri Di, Dhanush, Why This Kolaveri Di, India,Live News, Today Top Stories, Latest News, Daily News, Breaking News, Latest News, Political News,


Mumbai: Dhanush never expected Kolaveri Di to become such a rage. "It's ironical that the song is viral on the Net, even though I am not much of a networking person. I don't go beyond Twitter," says the soft-spoken South Indian actor who's known for films like Kadhal Kondein, Pudhupettai and Aadukalam. He spoke about the craze:

The Kolaveri craze


The making of Kolaveri Di was more like a jamming session. We were having a lot of fun and that shows in the video. We are thrilled to break the North-South language barrier with Kolaveri Di. I am simply ecstatic. I don't think that I will be able to repeat the success of Kolaveri Di. It's an accident (laughs). I won't think of myself as a popstar after this song.

In la-la land


Music has always been a part of my life. I grew up listening to S Janaki who is as famous in the South as Lata Mangeshkarji is in the North. I am a huge fan of Ilaiyaraaja, who is a legend down South. In singers, I love listening to Lucky Ali, Adnan Sami and Mohit Chauhan.

Looking for direction

I dream of directing a Bollywood film one day. I have short-listed some actors/actresses in my mind, but it's too early to talk about it. I'll start work on it by mid next year.

Source : http://ibnlive.in.com/news/dhanush-over-the-moona/213258-62-128.html

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.